Lasting personal and social change can only happen when we work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. There are many ways to give to the Y.
By becoming a Y volunteer, you will become part of the Y’s dedicated effort to strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Volunteers make a difference in the community. Join us. Make a difference.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to productive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
- Volunteer at special events
Please note for the safety of the children and families of the YMCA, we run background checks on any potential volunteers.