DO YOUR PART TO KEEP OUR Y COMMUNITY SAFE
It takes all of us. We must have full cooperation and assistance to ensure we are all being extra diligent and taking every possible safety precaution here at the B.R. Ryall YMCA.
Please do your part. All members MUST:
- Have your temperature checked and answer COVID-19 health screening questions upon entering the building.
- Wear a mask properly (covering your nose and mouth) at all times–with the exception of when actively exercising or swimming.
- Pick up a disinfectant bottle when you enter the Y and thoroughly clean all equipment and surfaces you touch, both before and after use.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distancing.
- Stay home and contact your health care provider if you’re showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is confirmed to have COVID.
Reservations are no longer required for the Wellness Center; however, we still have limited capacity and therefore will share any high usage times when we may need to limit access. Usage times will remain the same–with 15 minute breaks between sessions–to allow for deeper cleaning and sanitizing.
You must still make a reservation in advance for lap swimming, as well as for family swim, open basketball, in-person group exercise classes, racquetball and pickleball. Since space is limited, please cancel any reservation you do not plan to use at least 12 hours in advance.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
In-person classes are permitted. Attendance is limited to ensure social distancing; therefore, reservations are required. All in-person classes will also be livestreamed so you can participate virtually from home, if preferred. Check out our classes.
Locker rooms are now open. Due to state guidelines, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools must remain temporarily closed.
AREAS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
The following areas are temporarily closed: Kids Campus, KidZone, lobby seating area and the Cycle Studio. Reopening dates for these areas will be announced once state-imposed restrictions have been lifted.