DO YOUR PART TO KEEP OUR Y COMMUNITY SAFE
It takes all of us. We must have full cooperation and assistance to ensure we are all being extra diligent and taking every possible safety precaution here at the B.R. Ryall YMCA.
Please do your part. All members MUST:
- Have your temperature checked and answer COVID-19 health screening questions upon entering the building.
- Wear a mask properly (covering your nose and mouth) at all times, including when entering and exiting the pool deck.
- Pick up a disinfectant bottle when you enter the Y and thoroughly clean all equipment and surfaces you touch, both before and after use.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distancing.
- Stay home and contact your health care provider if you’re showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is confirmed to have COVID.
In order to visit the Y, you must make a reservation in advance for the Wellness Center or lap swimming–as required by state mandate. Since space is limited, please cancel any reservation you do not plan to use at least 12 hours in advance.
VIRTUAL GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
During Tier 3 mitigation, in-person classes are not permitted; however, we are offering 40 virtual group exercise classes per week for members. Check out our classes.
AREAS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
The following areas are temporarily closed: Kids Campus, KidZone, locker rooms, lobby seating area and the Cycle Studio. Reopening dates for these areas will be announced once state-imposed restrictions have been lifted