What would the Y be without water? Water exercise, adult swim lessons (it’s NEVER too late) and adapted exercise for those with disabilities or in rehabilitation are some of the water-based activities you’ll find at the Y where we believe if you can do it on land, you can do some version of it in the water.
- Shallow Water Fitness
- Shallow water exercises help increase flexibility, strength and cardiovascular endurance. Movements are accompanied by music. No swimming skills are necessary.
- Deep Water Fitness
- Deep water exercises are easy on the joints and help increase flexibility, strength and cardiovascular endurance. Swimming skills are not necessary, but must be comfortable in deep water with a flotation device.
- Active Older Adult Water Volleyball
- Join this age 55 and older group for volleyball (with a beach ball) in the large pool. You’ll enjoy fun, fellowship and exercise set to your favorite oldies music.
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Swimming is an essential life skill that can improve your health and well-being, and it’s never to late to learn! Whether it is your first time in the water or you are looking to fine tune your strokes, our experienced swim instructors will put you at ease in the water and help you to achieve your personal goals.