When you volunteer at the Y, you provide leadership and talent vital to empowering people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. By becoming a Y volunteer, you will become part of the Y’s dedicated effort to strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Volunteers make a difference in the community. Join us. Make a difference.
- Y Service Club
The Y Service Club is part of an international organization that works to help YMCAs and people reach their fullest potential. This includes featured presentations, benevolent programs and fellowship activities. All are welcome and Y membership is not a requirement. Come and enjoy meeting other people and share in our desire to help the YMCA.
Join the Y Service Club the 2nd Tuesday of each month (September-June) for fun and interesting events. For more information contact Benno Friedrich at 630.653.4971 or Pete Moore at 630.668.3861. All are welcome!
- Volunteer at the Y
Lasting personal and social change can only happen when we work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. There are many ways to give to the Y.
By becoming a Y volunteer, you will become part of the Y’s dedicated effort to strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Volunteers make a difference in the community. Join us. Make a difference.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to productive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
- Volunteer at special events
Please note for the safety of the children and families of the YMCA, we run background checks on any potential volunteers.
For additional information or to express interest in volunteering, please contact: