Please observe the following policies and procedures as they pertain to programs and program registration.
- Register in person, by phone, by mail, by fax or online.
- Registration may be delayed if the registration form is incomplete or incorrect.
- To qualify for member rates, your membership must be current throughout the session.
- Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Prior class enrollment does not guarantee availability of class selection.
- When possible, you may register for more than one session at a time. Some classes fill rapidly.
- Mail-in registrations do not guarantee availability of class selection. Please include a second choice.
- We accept cash, check, and Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and debit cards as forms of payment.
All classes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Please check with the Guest Services Desk.
Registration dates may vary for specific leagues and programs. Please check program descriptions for specific details where applicable.
Programs that meet on a holiday will be prorated at the time of registration.
- Apply Your Class Fee Toward Membership
- Non-Members who join the Y within 30 days of beginning a new class session may receive a credit for the difference between member and non-member class fees.
- Non-Members must check-in at the Guest Services Desk upon arrival for class.
- Credit/Refund Policy
A refund or credit may be given for:
- Medical reasons prohibiting the member from participating in the program (doctor’s note required)
- YMCA cancellations due to low enrollment
- Member is dissatisfied with the quality of the program
We are unable to issue refunds for:
- Individual classes missed
- Other organization program conflicts
- Cancellations due to weather
- Program, camp deposit and/or registration fees, membership joining fees
- Service Fee
A $25 service fee will be applied to all returned checks and drafts.