- Pool Rules
- Lined swimsuits must be worn per health code. Basketball shorts of any kind are no allowed.
- Please keep our pool area clean and remove your shoes before walking on deck.
- Take soap shower before getting in pool.
- Children under the age of 9 must have an adult in the water with them. The adult is required to remain in arms reach of the child.
- Any person with an open wound such as a cut or sore will not be allowed int he pool, per health code.
- Safety is our first priority, and we reserve the right to clear the pool or inclement weather. We close the pool when lightning or thunder is present or evident. After each observation of thunder or lightning, the pool will be closed for a 30 minute period.
- Lifeguards have the final authority in enforcing safety in and around the water.
- Aquatics Cancellation
A credit/refund, less $15.00 service fee per class, will be issued if an individual withdraws from class before the registration deadline. For cancellations after the registration deadline, please refer to our Credit/Refund Policy.
- Missed Classes
There is no provision made for class makeup for children missing classes. This is so the students registered will have quality and consistency in their lessons.
- Observation Policy
Parents are encouraged and invited to attend and observe on the pool deck on the FIRST AND LAST DAY of each session of classes. For your comfort, please dress for warm temperatures and remove street shoes before walking through the shower area and onto the pool deck. This is an opportunity for the student to demonstrate and share with the parents what they have learned during the session. During the session, parents can watch the lessons from a monitor in the lobby.
Thank you for your cooperation.